Getting it done.
This page provides all the information you need to make hello energy a success in your building (porfolio). The video gives a brief overview of how our onboarding works.
Any questions? No worries, we start each project with a kick-off and will walk through everything that is required.
During the kick-off we’ll discuss what you’re looking to gain from hello energy plus how and when we can make that happen.
Tip: Send this website to people who’ll be helping you so they know exactely what’s in store.
- Define the goals of having hello energy in the building (e.g., engagement or certification)
- Discuss what hello energy will work on
- Introduction and define stakeholders involved
- Determine the planning and deadline (e.g., building delivery or certification date)
Reading your energy data
We read your electricity and gas consumption as standard unless we’ve agreed to create additional data links. Collecting energy and gas data gives you a direct insight into the sustainability of your buildings. To do this we require a signed permission form and answers to a few questions. An extra form will be sent if lots of buildings are being simultaneously linked.
Our privacy statement explains how we handle information on the website and for our own online services.
- Define per building: asset class, multi / single tenant, connections and deliverables.
- Fill in the consent form per building in case we did not receive this from you yet (multi and single tenant)
- Fill in the survey about data (below) per building. Pick the one for your country or choose ‘general’.
- If applicable: define how to approach single tenant(s) to sign our consent form per building
- If we agreed on creating other data or API connections: provide us with the contact person so we can get in touch with him/her to discuss what’s needed.
- If we agreed on mapping the meters: please fill in our mapping form.
Using hello energy after delivery
Congratulations! Your hello energy is ready. Time to enter and explore the online hello energy environment and gain insights.
Help needed of do you have questions? Click the link ‘Support’ at the right for the FAQs and we’ll help you sort it.
- Explore the online environment and check out our tips on making the most out of hello energy.
- Send us the names and e-mail addresses of the people who need access to hello energy.
- Start gaining energy insights!