We’re almost there.
On this page, you will find all the information you need to make your hello energy a success.
The preparation starts
The kick-off starts the project. During this conversation, we discuss everything necessary to deliver hello energy. This includes the project planning, but also whom to contact about data inquiries, about content for the playlist, and about hello energy’s installation.
Tip: Send those involved our “How we make it happen” document to introduce us. It explains everything!
- Provide building information (year of construction, gross surface in m², certifications)
- Agree on planning and deadline
- Inform those involved on their tasks (see also: data, visualisation, and installation)
Reading your energy data
Before hello energy is delivered, we make sure your usage (gas, water, electricity) is available. If we agreed to make other data connections as well, we discuss the necessary steps with your contact.
- Send the unique number of your electricity (for all meters), name of the metering company, name of the distribution system operator and/or a copy of an electricity invoice
- Send the unique number of your gas (for all meters, if applicable), name of the metering company, name of the distribution system operator and/or a copy of a gas invoice
- If you have solar panels (PV) with a gross production meter: send the unique code and the name of the metering company
- If you have other data or API connections: provide us with the contact person and data
- Send us the names and e-mail addresses of the people who will get access to hello energy
Energy and sustainability on your screen
We make you a playlist that explains everything in a language that’s easy to understand. We use fun animations about energy and sustainability in your building. Show off the sustainable measures! Did you purchase hello energy ‘start’? In that case, visualization on a screen is not applicable.
- Make a list of the sustainable measures you already have in place, and the other content you want to show
- Supply original photos (1920 x 1080 px) and/or video’s
- If you’ve ordered hello energy in your corporate identity: send your brand guidelines, logo’s, fonts, and icons
Hanging and connecting your screen
Take a wall, electricity, and internet, and you’ve got what you need to install a screen. Are your screens built in? We’ll discuss the specifics together.
Did you purchase hello energy ‘start’? Installation is not applicable to your situation.
- Choose the position of the screen
- Provide electricity: two sockets per screen
- Provide internet: one connection per screen
- Send a photo of the wall with the placed sockets
- Provide access to the building during the installation
- Plan the installation
Your hello energy is delivered. Time for you to discover hello energy online, and add content yourself. Are you lost, or do you have any questions? Don’t worry!
Click here to find our frequently asked questions.
- Check out hello energy online
- Choose a contact for management on location
- Take the CMS training
- Get going!