Getting it done.
This page provides all the information you need to make hello energy a success in your building. The video below gives a brief overview of how our onboarding works. Any questions? No worries, we start each project with a kick-off and will walk through everything that is required.
During the kick-off we’ll discuss what you’re looking to gain from hello energy plus how and when we can make that happen.
Tip: Send this link to people who’ll be helping you so they know exactly what’s in store.
- Define the goals of having hello energy in the building (e.g., engagement or certification).
- Discuss deliverables and expectations.
- Define stakeholders involved.
- Determine the planning and deadline (e.g., building delivery or certification date).
Reading your energy data
We read your electricity and gas consumption as standard unless we’ve agreed to create additional data links. Collecting energy and gas data gives you a direct insight into the sustainability of your building. To do this we require a signed permission form and answers to a few questions. An extra form will be send if lots of buildings are being simultaneously linked.
Our privacy statement explains how we handle information.
- Define per building: asset class, multi / single tenant, connections and deliverables.
- Fill in the consent form per building.
- Fill in our Survey about data (below) per building. Pick the one for your country or choose ‘general’.
- If applicable: define how to approach single tenant(s) to sign our consent form per building.
- If we agreed on creating other data or API connections: provide us with the contact person so we can get in touch with him/her to discuss what’s needed.
- If we agreed on mapping the meters: please fill in our mapping form.
Energy and sustainability on your screen
Now you can proudly share the measures implemented in your building. The screens show attractive animations, stories, tips and facts about the enhanced level of eco-friendliness. This provides extra insight into the building’s sustainability and makes it more fun for people to play their part.
Visualisation does not apply to hello energy ‘start’ packages.
- Explain how your building has become greener by answering a few questions.
- Check the slides menu (see below) and send us your preferences.
- Provide original photos (1920 x 1080px) and/or video’s.
- Have you ordered hello energy in your own look? Provide us with a corporate identity manual, including logos, font files and the required icons.
Hanging and connecting your screen
Having your own screen means you can present hello energy prominently in your building. Found a good spot? You’ll need a socket, a suitable wall and an internet connection. We’ll plan the installation date together.
- Decide where to hang the screen and share a photo/floor plan with us so the technician know where they need to be
- Install the power connection: two sockets behind each screen
- Connect the internet: one wired connection behind each screen
- Send us a photo of the wall showing the sockets and internet connection
- Make sure there’s contact person present during installation, preferably on site
- Plan the installation.
Using hello energy after delivery
Congratulations! Your hello energy is ready. Time to enter and explore the online hello energy environment and gain insights. Lacking inspiration or have questions?
Click the link ‘Support’ at the right for the FAQs and we’ll help you sort it.
- Explore the online environment and check out our tips on making the most of hello energy (see link below).
- Send us the names and e-mail addresses of the people who need access to hello energy.
- Appoint an on-site contact person to manage the system.
- Use our For You-page for tips about the use and management of hello energy, the CMS and logins.
- Start gaining energy insights!