with hello energy
Would you like to improve your sustainability performance? Want to score higher on your GRESB assessment, but you don’t know how?
Using hello energy, your portfolio will score higher and you will achieve a solid foundation for sustainability measures and engagement with visitors and stakeholders alike.
What is GRESB?
As the leading ESG benchmark for real estate assets, GRESB assesses the sustainability performance of real estate portfolios worldwide. hello energy helps you to improve your energy and sustainability management, providing data to support your GRESB validation, scoring and benchmarking.
What is hello energy?
hello energy is the leading tool in sustainability engagement & energy management with which you visualise energy and provide actionable insights for your buildings’ stakeholders.
This way, everyone gets more involved in getting your building portfolio to net-zero.
hello energy improves your GRESB assessment
hello energy helps you improve your ESG and score up until 10,08 points (=~10%) higher on your GRESB assessment in the following ways:
- Risk Assessment (RA3): occupier engagement (0,25)
- Tenants & Community (TC1): Building/asset communication, Provide tenants with feedback on energy/water consumption and waste, Online platform, Tenant ESG guide (1)
- Tenants & Community (TC6.1): Effective communication and process to address community concerns (0,333)
- Energy (EN1): Data coverage, Like-for-Like performance improvement (2,5)
- GHG (GH1): Data coverage, Like-for-Like performance improvement (2)
- Water (WT1): Data coverage, Like-for-Like performance improvement (2)
- Waste (WS1): Data coverage, Like-for-Like performance improvement (2)
These companies already visualise energy
and activate stakeholders with hello energy
The GRESB assessment requires real estate companies and property developers to report on their entire portfolio. hello energy can advise you how to get all your portfolio assets up to par according to the GRESB certification standards, but also for other green building certifications like WELL and BREEAM.