Want to make your buildings more sustainable? But struggle to align your stakeholders? The Sustainability Radar helps you find out where you stand and plan out your roadmap to create energy-positive buildings.
We are very proud to release the first feature of a new set of features, that focuses on aligning your stakeholders towards improving the sustainability of buildings. It is called ‘the Sustainability Radar’.
This feature uses surveys to get insights on where stakeholders (including yourself) align or misalign. The feature maps out improvements on technical measures, policies, behaviour and communication.
When you login into hello energy, you will see a highlighted button with the text ‘Your journey to energy-positive buildings starts here.’ Click on the ‘Find out’ button and you will jump to the page where you can get more background on how the feature works and how you can send out the Sustainability Radar to your stakeholders.
These are the 4 key benefits of the Sustainability Radar:
- Gain insight into your building’s sustainability performance
- Align and engage your building’s stakeholders
- Get started in just a few clicks, no need for data digging
- Design your first steps towards a sustainability roadmap for your buildings
In just four simple steps you can turn stakeholders into sustainability ambassadors and plan your next steps in the journey towards energy-positive buildings.
1. Reach out to your stakeholders and send the radar
2. Your stakeholders will each answer the required questions
3. Learn from the results and the (mis)alignments of your scores
4. Take action towards designing sustainability and engagement initiatives!
We are delighted to share this new feature with us. Please share your findings with us via support[at]hello-energy.com.