Partner with hello energy
Do you want to establish a new data connection for hello energy? This page features everything technical consultants, experts and installers should know about implementing hello energy. Check whether your data format matches our requirements. Find more information below.
Still in doubt? Take our survey and see or contact us for further info.
Requirements for data partners
Brief explanation with reference to system requirements.
- Availability: the data must be available at the latest the next day at 06:00 (local time)
- Interval time: the data must be available at a fixed interval of 15 minutes
- Timestamp: the data must be validated and provided with a time signature in UTC (00:00:00 (hh/mm/ss)
- Time signature: explanation whether the data relates to the period prior to or following the timestamp
- Unit and factor: the data’s unit and factor should be clear
- Data type: it should be clear whether the provided data is a readout of the value at a certain point in tme, or the value difference between two consequent timestamps
- Data format: value with 3 decimals
- Data validation: the data is checked for validity. The supplier will indicate how this will be realised
- Data labeling: to make sure the data is recognized correctly, data need to be labeled using a unique ID, consisting of: client, city, building id, source, location, unit (example: Prologis Tilburg DC5 Electricity, hall A, kWh -> “PLTBDC5ELhallAkWh”)
Supplying the data can be done through different channels. We support the below options:
- using hello energy API to collect data from your side
- using your API to send data to our endpoint
- dropping data files (preferably .csv) to our FTP
- sending emails with data files (in .csv attachments)
Say hello to your energy today!
Leave your email and we’ll get back to you to discuss the best solution for your building.