GRESB assessment: earning credits for certification
Want to earn credits for the GRESB certification of your building portfolio? hello energy is here to help you achieve your goals! We collect, analyse and visualise your energy data. With these actionable insights, you can gain control over your building performance, share your sustainable achievements and engage your tenants and visitors on a daily basis towards net-zero goals.
GRESB assessment and earning credits
hello energy helps you improve your ESG and score up until 8.1 points higher on your GRESB assessment. Click on the dropdown for more information:
- Risk Assessment (RA3): occupier engagement (0,25)
- Tenants & Community (TC1): Building/asset communication, Provide tenants with feedback on energy/water consumption and waste, Online platform, Tenant ESG guide (1)
- Tenants & Community (TC6.1): Effective communication and process to address community concerns (0,333)
- Energy (EN1): Data coverage, Like-for-Like performance improvement (2,5)
- GHG (GH1): Data coverage, Like-for-Like performance improvement (2)
- Water (WT1): Data coverage, Like-for-Like performance improvement (2)
- Waste (WS1): Data coverage, Like-for-Like performance improvement (2)
GRESB & hello energy
Hi, we are hello energy 😀 hello energy is smart software to make buildings more sustainable. With daily insights into energy consumption, GRESB and hello energy agree that you boost the performance of your building by visualising insights and activating tenants.
We have been working on GRESB projects for years, with organisations like Prologis, Hercuton, Syntrus Achmea, Bouwinvest and IMPACT. They are already aware of our positive influence on a GRESB assessment. Are you next?
The 5 benefits of hello energy
hello energy is currently available in more than 13 countries and 600 buildings. This is how we create value:
Engage your audience with actionable insights
Improve your investor value & tenant experience
Earn credits for multiple green building certifications
Boost your building’s performance
Unlock the power of data
As the leading ESG benchmark for real estate assets, GRESB assesses the sustainability performance of real estate portfolios worldwide. hello energy helps you to improve your energy and sustainability management, providing data to support your GRESB validation, scoring and benchmarking.